Dorman Skorheim Wealth Management Q3 2017 Market Review
Our Q3 2017 world capital market performance report features a timeline of events for the past quarter. It begins with a global overview, then features the returns of stock and bond asset classes in the US and international markets. The report also illustrates the impact of globally diversified portfolios and features a quarterly topic: Stop Monkeying Around!
Read more about the following happenings in Q3:
- World stock market performance
- World asset classes
- US Stocks
- International Developed Stocks
- Emerging Markets Stocks
- Select Country Performance
- Select Currency Performance vs. US Dollar
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Fixed Income
- Impact of Diversification
- Quarterly Topic: Stop Monkeying Around!